Watercress Sieve Cress Strainer Seeds Germination Sprouter 6.92inch (16cm) white
Watercress Sieve Cress Strainer Seeds Germination Sprouter 6.92inch (16cm) white by Happy Mills at Medical Marijuana Listing. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1. Soak 1 teaspoon cress seeds (for 4.70inch (12cm) dish), 2 teaspoons (for 6.92inch (16cm) dish), 4 teaspoons (for 8.46inch (21.5cm) dish) of seeds
We ship Worldwide! Delivery usually 7-14 days from Germany!
Features & Highlights
- With Eschenfelder Sprouting Dish you can harvest freshness and health every day, since delicious, crisp sprouts provide chlorophyll, essential enzymes and vital nutrients all the year round.
- The Sprouting Dish especially for sticky seeds like cress, rocked mustard, chia and linseed, as they require a static ground. Please mind: you can also sprout little non-sticky seeds like Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish etc. The soaking time there is 8 hours though.
- Your own little kitchen garden! Harvest some health every day - with Eschenfelder cress strainers: Easy and hygienic to use, Easy sprouting, needs no earth, Stable base, Fully glazed waterproof ceramic dish, Stainless steel mesh with steel outer ring, Easy maintenance, robust, dishwasher-safe
- Attractive, superior quality ceramic dish - made in Germany. Fired at over 2192°F (1200°C), food-safe, extremely robust and durable. The complete glaze makes it attractive and very easy to maintain. The stainless steel mesh lies horizontally on a ledge on the inside of the dish at a defined distance from the bottom of the dish. The roots have the space they need for healthy development and can be harvested with the sprouts.
- The young leaves of watercress are often used as a salad addition to mayonnaise, cheese and egg dishes or simply as a garnish of butter bread. Sprouting is very simple!